Sunshine Minting Walking Liberty $30
Just a few of our books come and take a look!
Jack Waite Mine operated from 1909-1969. The mine boasted two veins, one in Montana and one in Idaho.
Jack Waite closed in 1969 and the town of Duthie was abandoned. Remediation efforts began in 1978.
The Town of Duthie was named after J.F Duthie of Seattle who took control of Jack Waite in August 1930. A store and several homes for the miners and boarding house/post office were some of the buildings in the town.
For the full presentation please come and visit us at the Wallace District Mining Museum 509 Banks St, Wallace, ID 83873